Related post

Inheritance in Java programming with example | Zhullyblog

HTML heading - Zhullyblog



Hello, welcome to zhullyblog. If this is your first time here , please Subscribe to Zhullyblog by Email to get latest tutorial.


HTML heading

In the previous post, we talked about attributes and now we are moving to headings. So happy we are moving forward.

Heading in HTML is basically hierarchy.
Heading helps in defining the heirarchy of a website as well as structure them.

When designing a website, some words need to be in upper-uppercase while some need to be in lowercase because of their importance.

HTML offers 6 levels of heading tags <h1> through <h6>
This is what I am talking about.


<h1>My first webpage</h1>
<h2>My first webpage</h2>
<h3>My first webpage <h3>
<h4>My first webpage</h4>
<h5>My first webpage</h5>
<h6>My first webpage</h6>



This is the proper way to write it.



<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge">
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

  <title>HTML heading</title>
</head>

<body>
 <h1>My first webpage</h1>
 <h2>My first webpage</h2>
 <h3>My first webpage</h3>
 <h4>My first webpage</h4>
 <h5>My first webpage</h5>
 <h6>My first webpage</h6>
</body>
</html>



Here is a screenshot
HTML heading

Result

By now, you should know the use of heading but let me highlight some.
• Headings are used to highlight some important topics.
• Google used headings to index webpages, you know what that means right?




Follow us on
Please share


OTHER TUTORIALS

Featured tutorials

Comments